Get a job your friends envy, working for an awesome, growing company in a one-of-kind, high-end space.
We need energetic, experienced, and polished service industry professionals who exceed expectations and are comfortable with busy, fun environments
BoomerJack’s Grill combines tasty cocktails, mouthwatering eats, an enormous patio, live music, and live sports on 18-foot screens.
It’s the newest location from a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill, a chain of 16 sports bar restaurants, live-music venue Bedford Ice House, and Sidecar Social, a 20,000 square foot social experience in Addison.
Named a Best Place to Work four times by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
- Provide an “All Star” refined yet fun guest experience through genuine, expert hospitality
- Arrive at work on time, in uniform with a polished appearance
- Work as part of a team to initiate efficiency, engagement, hospitality, and “All Star Fun”
- Deliver a personalized culinary experience to each valued customer by getting to know the guest and by becoming an expert on our Scratch-Kitchen Menu, Craft Beers and Cocktails
- Listen to the guest and provide “All Star Service” that’s just for them
- Obtain a Food Handlers permit
- Be prompt and dependable
- Obtain a TABC Certification
- Positive, Committed, Trustworthy, and Responsible
- Relish the success of teammates
- Relish seeing the joy in guests as they experience all that we offer
- Genuine care for the flawless execution of all food and beverage recipes in order to deliver picture perfect menu items to the guest
- Must know and respect the skills and techniques necessary to prepare high quality food and beverages.
- Must be able to operate all required machinery and food preparation tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy restaurant/bar
If this makes you ready to “Go for It,” we would love to welcome you to the show and adopt you into our family! Click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!