On Deck Corporate Team
Want to join a corporate culture that allows you to become the very best you can possibly be while having a great time doing it? On Deck Concepts is looking for an energetic, talented and professional Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager combines creative communication and restaurant marketing experience to help develop, manage, and implement our concepts’ marketing efforts.
- Work with the Vice President of Marketing to successfully execute the marketing calendar to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives.
- Assist in creating new marketing programs to increase customer awareness, trial and frequency.
- Ensure proper communication of marketing projects and initiatives to internal & external parties including agencies and any other outside resources necessary.
- Work with graphic designers to develop advertising and marketing materials in support of marketing programs under the oversight of the VP of Marketing.
- Maintain company website, online listings, and social media sites, including setting up new locations on all digital platforms.
- Partner with IT to communicate and execute online ordering and loyalty app promotions.
- Develop Local Restaurant Marketing programs for LSM Coordinator to execute, and lead new program launch communications to the operations team.
- Work with VP of Marketing and PR agency on upcoming promotions and openings to develop traditional media and influencer marketing hits that support the marketing calendars.
- Assist in compiling promotional results and reporting of marketing initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as needed that support Marketing Manager’s ongoing development and growth within the organization and in marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Organized, flexible and detail oriented.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask.
- Good time management skills.
- Must be a logical thinker, tactful and resourceful in dealing with vendors, restaurant managers, support center team members and customers.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, primarily in the DFW market.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 3-7 years Marketing or Advertising experience.
- Multi-unit restaurant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have reliable transportation. Must be located in the DFW market