Want to join a corporate culture that allows you to become the very best you possibly can be while having a great time doing it? Want to belong to a team that truly takes care of each other and provides career growth opportunities? Do you insist on realistic goals, the tools you need to achieve them, and total transparency? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
On Deck Concepts is looking to grow our team with energetic, experienced and polished hospitality professionals who exceed expectations of our guests, our employees, and our company and are comfortable leading in busy, fun environments.
We’re a rapidly-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 16 sports bar restaurants, live-music venue Bedford Ice House, and the 20,000 square foot entertainment destination Sidecar Social in Addison.
Named a Best Place to Work four times by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
- Assist in oversight of the human resource functions.
- Resolve guest issues quickly and sensitively to ensure our guests have a positive experience.
- Ensure restaurant food quality.
- Responsible for the staff job functions within the department you are responsible for.
- Prepare appropriate work schedules for hospitality staff based on projected business volume, local store marketing, marketing calendar, weather predictions, scheduled events, and sports schedules.
- Motivate, Support, and communicate with staff during regular pre-shift meetings
- Ensure proper guest experience.
- Ensure all equipment and tools are properly maintained and cleaned.
- Ensure that all food is ordered properly, received properly, stored properly, prepared to recipe, and not allowed to die in the window.
- Graduate of an accredited Hospitality Management program or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work an average of 55 hours per week
- Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow-up
- Ability to maintain a true team environment by coaching, mentoring, and developing the team
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, bonus plan, and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
If you’re ready to join our “All Star Team,” click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!