Summary of Responsibilities:
• Inform the Coordinator Host/Hostess of available tables
• Inform the kitchen of open menus and large parties being seated
• Practice teamwork by helping co workers
• Memorize table numbers, pivot points, and station assignments
• Become familiar with the dining room layout
• Know the maximum number each table/booth can accommodate
• Greet Guests as they enter and hold the door for guests coming and going.
• Promptly seat Guests
• Track open/available tables and booths
• Gage the timing of dining guests in order to quote wait times..
• Assist in bussing, setting up, and maintaining tables
• Be able to move quickly
• Be able to maintain composure and congeniality
• Be very familiar with the menu and plate presentations
• Be able to carry multiple dishes at once and deliver to correct guest.
• Be able to call guests on intercom with a smile in your voice.
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty.
• Must be able to wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
• Must be able to use Point of Sale Computer system to ring in order
• Must be able to count change to guests and perform cash handling functions
• Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
• Obtain a TABC Certification
Must be able to use Point of Sale Computer system to ring in order
Must be able to count change to guests and perform cash handling functions
Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
Must be able to obtain a Food Handler’s Permit and TABC Server Seller Certification before beginning training